+44(0)1922 622797

Heritage

A look into J & E Sedgwick & Co.

d

J & E Sedgwick & Co. was founded in 1900 and moved into their brand new Walsall site in 1954, where they still operate today. At the time Walsall was the capital of leather for equestrian goods. In more recent years (10-15 years), they have spanned into the small fashion goods sector. The company along with William Clarke, joined the Clayton Leather Group in 2015. Continue reading about our heritage

http://www.sedgwickandcoleather.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sedge_Leather_Image_V2-300x200.png
http://www.sedgwickandcoleather.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sedge_Quality_Image_V2-300x200.png
http://www.sedgwickandcoleather.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/IMG_8514-300x200.jpg
OUR NEWS
Jul
25

A Royal Visit to Walsall

A Royal Visit to Walsall Representatives of the leather trade in Walsall were able to have a few moments with HRH Princess Anne earlier this week. The Perpetual Master of The Saddlers’ Company made the trip to Walsall to congratulate successful apprentices this year and to visit some local saddle makers. The students had carried […]

READ MORE HERE
May
17

Wonderful oil painting from David Bates

Wonderful oil painting from David Bates Since 1975 an impressive oil painting has taken centre stage in the boardroom of J & E Sedgwick, previously purchased from a Tannery in Birmingham called Muskets. The serene landscape of oak bark collecting in Cannock Chase has been a strong focal point of how proud the company is […]

READ MORE HERE